GasNet is the largest distributor of natural gas in the Czech Republic with a network of over 66 thousand km distributing natural gas to over 2 million customers. The newly emerging position of the Risk Specialist is responsible for setting up a robust risk management framework, including implementation of adequate culture on all levels of the company, for monitoring risks and developing the risk catalogue, for progressing risk mitigation measures and for reporting risks to top management and shareholders.
This job is about...
- Ensuring that the company adheres to a professional risk culture standard
- Assessment and systematic reshaping of the existing risk management strategy of the whole company
- Together with Risk Owners, define strategies for monitoring and mitigation of various types of risks
- Select key risks which will be further managed with high priority and focus, taking into consideration risk likelihood and potential impact on the operations of the company
- Definition of triggers and possible risk indicators that could assist in measuring current levels of risk
- Develop response actions
- Reporting of existing and emerging risks to the top management and shareholders,
- Run root cause analyses if incidents happen
We are expecting from you...
- At least 3 years of experience in risk management type role and 5 years of working experience
- University degree in economics, business administration or finance and/or a comparable training or professional experience in the sector
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work with data, define analytical models and scenarios and interpret results. Ability to understand complex problems
- Understanding of energy industry specifics is a plus
- Strategy shaping - ability to identify strategic needs and translate them into actions
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Czech
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; demonstrated effective listening and enquiry skills
- Ability to work independently and to making changes in outdated processes
What you can expect at Gasnet
- Nonhierarchical environment with friendly atmosphere
- Openness to new ideas
- Interesting job with possibility of self-realization
- Self-employed and stable team
- Cafeteria system CZK 27 000/yearly (your choice)
- Shorter working hours, home office, 5 weeks vacancy, 3-5 sick days)
What about now ?
Do you see yourself as a part of Gasnet? That is great ! Please apply via button "Mám zájem".
Do you need more information? Feel free to call Petr Pěčka, 605 754 687.
Informace o pozici
Prosecká 855/68, 190 00 Praha-Prosek, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Telefon: 605 754 687